Cuisinart Chef’s Classic 66-17N Nonstick Hard Anodized 17-Pc Set Review 2018
Do you prefer healthy cooking and at the same time want to enjoy the benefits of nonstick cookware? The Cuisinart hard anodized cookware set, Chef’s Classic is blessed with the exclusive quantanium finished nonstick surface.
These CuisinArt pans feature sturdy built-up which is great for regular heavy-duty cooking. This 17-piece CuisinArt cookware set offers a versatile collection of nonstick pots and pans to cook a variety of cuisines with sublime taste. Their modern design also deserves appreciation.
This review article describes the key features, pros, and cons of this Cuisinart 66-17N Chef’s Classic Nonstick Set. Hope it helps!
What Does the Cuisinart 66-17N Chef’s Classic Offer?
The Cuisinart Hard Anodized Chef’s Classic 17-piece cookware set comes with:
- 2 pcs of Cuisinart open skillets: 8, & 10-inch.
- 1 set of Cuisinart skillet with Lid: 12-inch.
- 3 sets of Saucepans with lids: 1, 2 & 3-qt.
- 1 set of Cuisinart Saute Pan w/ Lid, & Helper Handle: 3.5-qt.
- 1 set of Stock Pot with Lid: 8-qt.
- 1 set of Dutch Oven with Lid: 4-qt.
- 1 pc of Steamer Insert
Cuisinart 66-17N Chef’s Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized, 17 Piece Set, Black
Key Features of the Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Set 66-17N:
Who can deny the benefits of oil-free cooking and eating to keep the body healthy and slim? It is easy to fat-free browning with the Cuisinart nonstick skillets. The 8-inch skillet was nice for making the omelet with no oil.
You can cook a variety of meals, like, pasta, chicken, lasagna, etc. with the 8-inch, 10-inch and 12-inch Cuisinart skillets using great frying options.
What is more, this hard-anodized cookware set offers 3 saucepans in different sizes: 1-qt, 2-qt and 3-qt. They bear the Quantanium nonstick surface. It can cook without a bit of oil or butter.
Hard Anodized Construction:
The 1st reason of choosing the hard anodized instead of normal aluminum is it’s longer durability with optimal strength.
During the making steps of this Cuisinart hard anodized cookware set, the aluminum core goes through the anodizing process. These hardened aluminum cookware pieces are both hard and strong.
And the surface is scratch resistant. It won’t rip off or chip due to high heat during everyday heavy cooking chores. In fact, the hard anodized pots and pans are twice stronger and harder than the alloys, such as the stainless steel.
Quantanium Non-Toxic Coating:
The nonstick pans contain the harmful chemicals. But this Cuisinart nonstick cookware set bears a PFOA-free smooth surface. It’s nonstick layer is made from the electrochemical anodizing method.
In brief, the cooking surface of these Cuisinart nonstick pots and pans comes up with the Quantanium non-stick layer. The inner walls are reinforced with the titanium metal. It saves the food-value and checks the food sticking. You can clean these Cuisinart pans in less time with lesser effort.
Non-Reactive & Non-Porous Coat:
You would find many steel pans on the market. But all of them are not safe to cook the acidic-type foods. But luckily, the Cuisinart pans bear a non-porous coating.
This exclusive non-porous coated surface helps to make the cooking surface non-reactive. It can lock down the aluminum particles and check it’s leaching process if you try to cook any acidic food.
Now you can safely prepare varieties of acidic foods, like fish, meat, dairy, grain, lemon juice, sugar, etc. using this Cuisinart hard anodized cookware set.
Stainless Steel Riveted Handle:
Each handle is firmly riveted to the pan body. They remain cool during cooking. The Cuisinart hard anodized pans bear heavy-duty structure.
But the stainless steel pan handles make those pans easy to maneuver in balance. Even my kids, as well as my old mom, can lift up and hold the pans easily.
If you are a working mom, then you would like to cook in the least time without compromising the taste, flavor, and color. The Cuisinart hard anodized cookware set offers me faster cooking. The magic lies in it’s material.
The Aluminum is one of the great heat conductor metals used to make the cooking pans. The hardened Aluminum can also pass on the heat throughout the pan base in an even and faster way.
More to say, this 17-pc Cuisinart cookware set is a handy gadget to cook for any party at home.
This Cuisinart anodized cookware set offer ergonomic as well as user-friendly design. Each of these nonstick pots and pans bears the tapered rim. It facilitates in the drip-less pouring. It not only saves time, but also keeps the kitchen counter clean.
The variety in size and shape helps me to cook diverse types of meals with perfect flavor and browning. For instance, it offers a helper-handle for easy lifting.
It’s straight and lofty sides with a flat cooking surface can give the highest saute. It can sear the meat, or poultry properly. The cover allows simmering the food for a perfect taste.
The Cuisinart stockpot is a great tool for the slow cooking. It can decrease the food-liquids as much as possible. The Cuisinart multi-Steamer insert allows me to turn out the normal saucepan into the steamer. Can you believe it? What is more, the Cuisinart Pasta Insert makes the pasta cooking much easier.
Snug-fitted Glass Lids:
This Cuisinart 66-17N Chef’s Classic Nonstick set comes up with glass lids. Each lid can fit air-tight to it’s associated pot or pan. It can lock in the flavor and nutrients of the food. You would like the spacious and easy to grip lid-handles.
Adding to this, the lids are clear. So, you can easily check the status of food without lifting the lids of this Cuisinart anodized cookware set.
This Cuisinart hard anodized cookware set is safe to use inside the oven up to 500°F. You can safely cook on these nonstick pots and pans on the stovetop, as well as under the broiler. However, the glass covers feature oven safety up to 350°F.
What is more, each pot or pan of this Cuisinart Chef’s Classic 66-17N Set 17-pc is freezer-safe. So, this Cuisinart hardened aluminum set makes my cooking chores much flexible and easier.
Easy to Clean:
The only thing that you may not like about this Cuisinart 17-piece cookware set is that you can’t put these utensils in your dishwasher. It is common for any nonstick cooking set.
Why? Because the Cuisinart pans bear smooth nonstick cooking surface. It hardly allows the food sticking. You can easily clean these nonstick pots and pans with the Luke-warm soapy water.
- Versatility in design, size, and shape.
- Built with Aluminum core.
- Quantanium finished nonstick surface.
- Titanium reinforced inner Surface.
- Strong hard anodized construction.
- Non-porous and non-reactive cooking surface.
- Stainless Steel riveted panhandles.
- Tapered Steel rim.
- Spacious and tight-fit Lids
- Pans are Oven-safe up to 500°F.
- Glass Lids are Oven-safe up to 350°F.
- Freezer safe.
- Frustration-Free Packaging & Free-Shipping.
- Not Dishwasher-safe.
- Not induction safe.
- The nonstick coating is not metal safe.
- Pricier than usual aluminum cookware sets.
You May Also Like: Best Induction Cookware Reviews 2018
Cuisinart Hard-Anodized Cookware set is a bit costly. But it’s versatile collection, great performance, and trendy looks can mount over it’s cost. It is a regular cooking gadget for my kitchen.
This Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick 17-piece cookware set 66-17N is one of the best nonstick cookware sets available in 2018. Happy Cooking!
Where to Buy Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 17-Piece Cookware Set, Black, 66-17N?
- What is Induction Cooking?
- Best Induction Cooktop Reviews 2018
- How to Buy an Induction Cooktop?
- Best Stainless Steel Cookware 2018.
Other Best Hard Anodized Cookware Sets 2018:
- KitchenAid Black Diamond Hard Anodized Cookware
- Anolon Advanced Bronze Hard Anodized Cookware
- Kitchenaid Professional Hard Anodized Nonstick Set
- Greenpan Hard Anodized Ceramic Cookware Lima
- Circulon Premier Professional Hard Anodized Cookware.
Best Induction Pan Set Reviews 2018:
- All-clad Copper Core Cookware Set 10-pc
- Calphalon Tri-ply Stainless Steel Cookware
- Scanpan CTX Deluxe Cookware Set
- Cuisinart French Classic Cookware Set
- Anolon Stainless Steel Cookware Set 10-pc
- Duxtop Professional Stainless Steel Set.
Best Stainless Steel Pan Set Reviews 2018:
- Duxtop Whole Clad Tri-ply Stainless Steel Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless Steel Set
- Farberware Stainless Steel Cookware Set
- Lagostina Martellata Hammered Stainless Steel Set
- Paula Deen Stainless Steel Cookware Set
- Tfal Ultimate Copper Bottom Stainless Steel Set
- Circulon Genesis Stainless Steel Cookware Set
- Cuisinart Multi Clad Pro Stainless Steel Set
- Oxo Good Grip Stainless Steel Cookware Set.