GreenPan Lima Hard Anodized Nonstick 12-Pc Cookware Review 2018
It goes without saying that choosing quality kitchen appliances leads towards a healthy lifestyle. Cooking with GreenPan Set Lima ceramic cookware is quite fun without compromising with the food-value.
Buying GreenPan hard anodized nonstick ceramic cookware Lima, you will get a handy collection of utensils under economic range. This article presents a detailed review of GreenPan Cookware Set Lima. Hope it Helps!
What Does GreenPan 12 Piece Set Lima Offer?
GreenPan 12 Piece Lima Hard Anodized Nonstick Ceramic Cookware Set includes:
- 1pc of Ceramic Nonstick Saucepan with Lid: 2-Quart
- 1pc of Ceramic Nonstick Casserole with Lid: 5-Quart
- 2pcs of Ceramic Nonstick Open Fry Pans: 8-inch and 9.5-inch
- 1pc of Ceramic Nonstick Skillet with Lid: 3-Quart
- 1pc of Multi-Steamer Insert (Stainless Steel)
- 3pcs of Bamboo Utensils: Solid Turner, Slotted Turner, and Fork.
GreenPan Lima 12pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set
Key Features of GreenPan Set Lima:
Hard Anodized Aluminum Construction:
The body of the GreenPan Lima 10-inch cookware set is cast from recycled hard anodized aluminum material. And each pan has got a recycled-stainless handle. You may know that the Aluminum material is a superior heat distributor.
It enables the cooking surface to distribute the heat efficiently, which assures desired browning and crisping at lower temperatures. Certainly, the GreenPan Ceramic Cookware Nonstick hard anodized pans would last longer than usual aluminum utensils.
The GreenPan Lima set of nonstick cookware is an amazing combo pack. Made of Thermolon, it is easy to handle and its nonstick works wonderfully. The stain resistant and scratch resistance puts it on its own level.
These Greenpan nonstick pots and pans can resist up to 420°F temperature and it won’t harm their nonstick layer at all. This quality makes the GreenPan cookware set Lima more durable and long-lasting than many average-grade nonstick cookware sets.
However, the user got to be careful with this pan, just as it is neither cheap nor indestructible. The manufacturer recommends not to heat-up these pans when they are dry.
These ceramic coated pots and pans can work nicely with different type burners, including, gas oven, electric stoves, glass cooktops, traditional cookers, etc.
So, you can cook with more freedom using GreenPan ceramic cookware Lima set. However, this nonstick ceramic cookware set is not compatible with the induction range.
Each pot/pan (except skillets) coming with this GreenPan Set Lima bears a glass lid allowing the cook to keep an eye on what’s cooking without lifting up the lid. The pan-sides are fairly straight, not too sloping (except skillets).
What is more, each of these ceramic pots and pans come with stainless steel built pan-handle and lid handle. It makes these GreenPan ceramic cookware utensils sturdy, durable and easy to maneuver.
You May Also Like: Best Nonstick Ceramic Cookware Reviews 2018
Toxic-free Eco-friendly Choice:
Conscious people often try to know about the provenance of utensils, to assure that the pans won’t harm the environment. Likewise, the manufacturer of the GreenPan Lima was clearly worried about the side effects of the non-stick coating.
To get the benefit of nonstick pans who have literally revolutionized frying, GreenPan invented an eco-friendly nonstick ceramic coated technology called Thermolon. It is most definitely healthy and PFOA free.
Not only does the manufacturing company GreenPan boast on the lack of toxicity through GreenPan Set Lima while cooking, but also the fact that the manufacturing process of these pans is relatively green.
You would be happy to know that the GreenPan ceramic cookware Lima uses a proportion of recycled metals for the cooking surfaces and handles.
Oven usage not only allows you to try versatile recipes, but also cut down the food preparation time whether you cook regular family meals or deluxe cuisines. Oven use is quite a challenge for the nonstick ceramic pans.
Surprisingly, you are able to heat the GreenPan Lima Nonstick Ceramic Set to extreme heat temperatures even up to 420 degrees Fahrenheit without extracting any toxic chemicals.
And we bet that many expensive deluxe cookware sets won’t offer you such a high-level tolerance to heating temperature.
Easy to Clean:
It is recommended to opt hand wash for these nonstick pans. Though this GreenPan Ceramic cookware set is not safe for dishwasher cleaning, it won’t take much time for the manual cleaning task.
Because it’s efficient Thermolon nonstick surface barely allows the food particles and oils to get stuck on the pan-surface.
However, when done with cooking, GreenPan Set Lima pans should not be run under cold water while still hot.
Fine workmanship makes these GreenPan ceramic pans neither too light nor too heavy. The appropriate pan-depth makes each pan perfect for browning without over-heating.
By virtue of Aluminum construction, these pans feature efficient heat distribution on the pan bottom barely allowing any hotspot creation.
These ceramic pots and pans are perfect for sautéing veggies, searing steak, frying fish and many more versatile cooking options. The manufacturer claims that GreenPan ceramic cookware set is capable of cooking with the least amount of oil, which is undoubtedly a healthy practice.
However, you can use a little fat or, when boiling, not to allow the contents completely to evaporate. The GreenPan Lima Nonstick Aluminum Pots and pans would contribute to your healthy cooking!
GreenPan is the origin-brand of The Cookware Company, who has launched the ceramic coated pans back in 2007. Ever since then this international brand has been producing quality products and offering good service to its customers faithfully.
This manufacturer claims itself legend to produce the ceramic cookware with the nonstick feature. And the GreenPan Set Lima bears the product-quality and trusted service inherited from it’s manufacturer.
- Patented Thermolon Nonstick Ceramic Coated Surface.
- Hard Anodized Construction.
- Steel Handle.
- Toxic Free Nonstick.
- Needs Less Oil for Cooking.
- Oven Safe up to 420°F.
- Reputed Brand.
- Not Dishwasher Safe.
- Not Compatible with Induction Cooktops.
Despite some limitations, the bottom line of this GreenPan ceramic cookware set can offer you a better performance in cooking, serving and washing than the average pans available in the market. Because GreenPan Set Lima bears recycled aluminum construction with Thermolon ceramic nonstick coated cooking surface. These pans are attractive, toxic-free and easy to handle.
Finally, GrrenPan Lima Hard Anodized Aluminum Cookware set claims an affordable price-tag, which is a gift for the honorable customers from the reputed brand the GreenPan Cookware Company.
Where to Buy GreenPan 12 Piece Lima Hard Anodized Nonstick Ceramic Cookware Set?
- What is Induction Cooking?
- Best Induction Cooktop Reviews 2018
- How to Buy an Induction Cooktop?
- How to Buy an Induction Cookware?
- Best Stainless Steel Cookware Reviews 2018
Other Best Hard Anodized Cookware Sets 2018:
- KitchenAid Black Diamond Hard Anodized Cookware
- Anolon Advanced Bronze Hard Anodized Cookware
- Kitchenaid Professional Hard Anodized Nonstick Set
- Cuisinart Hard Anodized Cookware Chef’s Classic
- Circulon Premier Professional Hard Anodized Cookware.
Other Top Rated Ceramic Cookware Set Reviews 2018
- Le Creuset 20-piece Ceramic Cookware Set
- Cuisinart Ceramic Cookware Nonstick Aluminum Set
- Greelife Nonstick Ceramic Cookware Set
- Healthy Legend German Weilberger Ceramic Set
- Bialetti Aeternum 7308 Ceramic Induction Cookware
- Tramontina Gourmet Ceramica Deluxe Cookware
- Wearever Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Cookware
- Scanpan Professional Ceramic Cookware
- Greenpan Ceramic Cookware Set Rio
- Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel Nonstick Set
Best Stainless Steel Cookware Reviews 2018:
- Scanpan CTX Deluxe Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-ply Stainless Steel Cookware
- Duxtop Impact Bonded Stainless Sreel Set
- Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel Set
- All Clad Copper Core Cookware Set Review
- Tfal Ultimate Copper Base Stainless Steel Set
- Oxo Good Grips Stainless Steel Cookware
- Circulon Genesis Stainless Steel Nonstick Set
- Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel Set
- Duxtop Whole Clad Tri Ply Stainless Steel Set
- Lagostina Martellata Hammered Copper Steel Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Cookware Set
- Magma Gourmet Nesting Cookware
- Cuisinart French Classic Cookware Set
- Cooks Standard Multy Ply Stainless Steel Set
- Farberware Millennium Nonstick Stainless Steel Set
- Paula Deen Signature Stainless Steel Cookware Set
- Farberware Millennium Stainless Steel Cookware.