KitchenAid KCH2S5AKM Hard Anodized Nonstick 5-Pc Cookware Review 2018
Are you on the search of a heavy-duty nonstick cookware set which is capable of even cooking and works safely with an induction range? Then, the KitchenAid Hard Anodized Cookware set is what you are looking for.
This efficient hard-anodized cookware set can cook the food evenly without sticking. It’s user-friendly design in elegant black appearance goes along with the modern kitchen concept.
In this article, you will find a brief review of this KitchenAid KCH2S5AKM. Let’s have a look.
- 1 What Does KitchenAid KCH2S5AKM Professional Hard Anodized Nonstick 5-Piece Cookware Set Offer?
- 2 Key Features of the KitchenAid Hard Anodized Cookware KCH2S5AKM:
- 3 Pros:
- 4 Cons:
- 5 Bottom Line:
- 6 Where to Buy KitchenAid KCH2S5AKM Professional Hard Anodized Nonstick 5-Piece Cookware Set – Black?
- 7 Resources:
What Does KitchenAid KCH2S5AKM Professional Hard Anodized Nonstick 5-Piece Cookware Set Offer?
Buying this KitchenAid 5-piece Cookware Set, you will get:
- 1pc skillet w/ stainless steel handles: 8-inch.
- 1pc covered saucepan: 1.5-quart.
- 1pc covered stock pot: 8.0-quart.
KitchenAid Professional Hard Anodized Nonstick 5-Piece Cookware Set – Black
Key Features of the KitchenAid Hard Anodized Cookware KCH2S5AKM:
These KicthenAid pots and pans feature hard anodized aluminum construction. The Aluminum is one of the best heat exchangers. It helps to pass on the heat evenly throughout the pan-base. As a result, these KitchenAid pans can cook the food evenly without creating any hot spot zone.
It offers great Thermal Conductivity by even heat retention & distribution. And even heating can give your dish the sublime taste, color, and flavor.
The KitchenAid hardened aluminum cookware set does not come from the light or cheap aluminum path. It is built with the 5.5mm thick hardened aluminum layers. The fine workmanship prevents the pan-surface from warping or getting bumped when the food stirs.
The KitchenAid hard anodized cookware set KCH2S5AKM features sturdy structure and solid weight. What is more, the mass weight is fairly distributed to the whole pot/pan body. So, these utensils are not too heavy to deal with.
Each pot/pan coming with this KitchenAid Hardened Aluminum Cookware set bears a stainless steel built flat bottom. This steel base features magnetic property.
Therefore, you can use these KitchenAid pots and pans with any induction Cooktop. In fact, this hardened aluminum cookware set can work safely with any type burner, like ceramic cooktop, gas burner, electric oven, traditional cooker, etc.
You May Also Like: Best Induction Ready Cookware Sets 2018
Tri-Layer NonStick Coating:
These KitchenAid pots and pans bear a 3-layer nonstick coating built inner walls. This non-stick coating seems solid, sturdy and slick. While you cook with this KitchenAid cookware set, the food won’t stick to the non-stick walls. So, this KitchenAid nonstick cookware set is easy to clean, if a pan is not burnt badly.
What is more, the nonstick cooking surface allows the KitchenAid KCH2S5AKM utensils to cook the food properly with little or no oil, depending on the moisture or fat contents of the food. And this oil-free cooking will keep you and your family healthier.
You May Also Like: Is Nonstick Cookware Safe for Health?
The KitchenAid pots and pans come with stainless steel built smooth handles. Each handle is attached to the pan-body by the sturdy riveting joints. These riveted handles will neither become loose nor come out off from pan-body over time.
Each long-panhandle comes with an open slot at the joining point of the handle and pan body. It facilitates air-flow and keeps the handle cool. What is more, the loophole at the rear-end of each long panhandle would allow you to hang up the pan on the wall or a rack hook.
Tempered Glass Lid:
KitchenAid KCH2S5AKM cookware set features see-through tempered glass lid that will allow you to see the food without lifting it up. Each lid comes up with a solid, sturdy and heavy structure. It is built with the top-quality thick glass material with stainless steel rims.
What is more, each lid provides a snug-fitting to it’s pot or pan. So, this clever design-idea seals out the flavor and moisture of the food inside the KitchenAid pots and pans.
The KitchenAid Cookware Set KCH2S5AKM can give the service you want. It can be used to warm or cook the food using the oven. These KitchenAid pots and pans are oven safe up to 500°F.
The handles can also resist up to 500-degree Fahrenheit temperature inside the oven. However, it is better to keep the temperature below 500-degree Fahrenheit to avoid the breakage of nonstick coating.
Easy to Clean:
This KitchenAid Professional Nonstick Set KCH2S5AKM is easy to clean. It’s smooth-touch nonstick layer is dishwasher safe. So, you can avoid the hand-wash.
Unlike the regular stainless steel or cast iron cookware sets, this induction cooking set is free from the risk of detergent damage. You can also soak these nonstick pots and pans in the warm soapy water and then, wash up with the clean water.
The KitchenAid Hard Anodized Cookware set KCH2S5AKM offers a nonstick colorfast finish that would neither get faded nor get discolored even after duty regular cooking and washing. It’s exterior features a smooth-touch shiny black surface. Each lid bears a fine silvery-rim.
What is more, the sloppy slides of the skillets make it easy for sliding out the food. The lofty sides of the KitchenAid stockpot and saucepans allow you to try versatile cooking without spilling. Each pot bears a rounded finish. It checks the food-sticking on the pan-corners and aids in drip-free pouring.
And, these trendy KitchenAid pots and pans look classy while hanging on the kitchen wall. On the whole, this KitchenAid Cookware set KCH2S5AKM can complement an elegant dining ambient.
- Heavy-duty Construction.
- Even Cooking.
- Durable & toxic-free non-stick coatings.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Oven safe up to 500ºF.
- Induction Safe.
- Clear glass lids.
- Riveted pan-handles.
- Elegant look.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- The non-stick coating can rip off, if you use any sharp-pointed metal utensil. So, it is safe to use the bamboo, silicone or wood utensils, if you want to keep the non-stick coating intact for many years.
- Stainless steel built riveted handles can get oily. They may take a bit more time to clean up if you opt a hand-wash.
The KitchenAid cookware 5Pc set KCH2S5AKM can help you to bring desired flavor, taste and browning whatever you cook. KitchenAid Hard Anodized Cookware Set’s heavy duty hardened aluminum construction can serve your adorable kitchen for a long time if cared properly. And, it’s classy look is hard to ignore.
Though this KitchenAid nonstick cookware set is pricey, it’s superb cooking performance along with Lifetime Limited Warranty can give the best return of each penny you spend for it in the long run. Happy Cooking!
Where to Buy KitchenAid KCH2S5AKM Professional Hard Anodized Nonstick 5-Piece Cookware Set – Black?
- What is Induction Cooking?
- Best Induction Cooktop Reviews 2018
- How to Buy an Induction Cooktop?
- Best Stainless Steel Cookware 2018.
Other Hard Anodized Cookware Sets 2018:
- KitchenAid Black Diamond Hard Anodized Cookware
- Anolon Advanced Bronze Hard Anodized Cookware
- Cuisinart Hard Anodized Chef’s Classic Cookware
- Greenpan Hard Anodized Ceramic Cookware Lima
- Circulon Premier Professional Hard Anodized Cookware.
Best Induction Pan Set Reviews 2018:
- All-clad Copper Core Set 10-pc
- Calphalon Tri-ply Stainless Steel Cookware
- Scanpan CTX Deluxe Cookware Set
- Cuisinart French Classic Cookware Set
- Anolon Stainless Steel Set 10-pc
- Duxtop Professional Stainless Steel Set.
Best Stainless Steel Pan Set Reviews 2018:
- Duxtop Whole Clad Tri-ply Stainless Steel Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless Steel Set
- Farberware Stainless Steel Cookware Set
- Lagostina Martellata Hammered Stainless Steel Set
- Paula Deen Stainless Steel Set
- Tfal Ultimate Copper Bottom Stainless Steel Set
- Circulon Genesis Stainless Steel Set
- Cuisinart Multi Clad Pro Stainless Steel Set
- Oxo Good Grip Stainless Steel Set.