NuWave PIC Pro Induction Cooktop Review 2018
The Nuwave PIC Pro Induction Cooktop is another great model under NuWave Burner series. It is quite cheaper than the Titanium model. The Nuwave induction cooktop PIC Pro model is portable and ideal for residential or dormitory use. It offers a reliable service every day.
Let’s see the key features, pros and cons of the Nuwave Induction Cooktop PIC Pro in details. Hope it helps!
Key Features of Nuwave PIC Pro Induction Cooktop:
Compatible for Larger Pans:
This 1800-watt portable induction cooktop offers a large heating surface. The heating surface diameter is about 12-inch.
The major benefit of this burner is you can easily use up to 12-inch diameter pans over this unit. Therefore, with this induction cooker, you can cook/boil a huge amount of food/water at a time.
This modern Nuwave cooktop model has transcended the original Nuwave cooker that offered 9-inch heating surface only. This upgraded feature makes the Nuwave PIC Pro cooktop more user-friendly.
Versatile Heat Setting:
You can choose the desired heat setting in Power or/and Temp mode. In power mode, the Nuwave PIC Pro can produce up to 1800-watt heating power. This 1800-watt portable induction burner can cook in less than half a time than the same range gas cookers.
The most amazing fact about this Nuwave PIC Pro cooktop is in TEMP mode, you can choose any temperature within 100°F to 575°F range at 5°F increments. So, you can cook versatile dishes ranging from as usual family meals to party courses.
Six Pre-programmed Heating Mode:
Like the other Nuwave 1800-watt induction cooktop models, this model comes with 6 pre-programmed Temp modes. These modes are placed on both sides of the digital LED readout. These modes are especially handy for the novice cookers who have little idea about cooking.
On the left side, you would find: Low, med-low and med. And on the right-side, you would find med-high, high, and sear/max. These pre-programmed heat controls save your time by setting the temperature manually.
It is quite unbelievable that a burner can work up to 100 hours. But the Nuwave PIC Pro is offering this exclusive service with a 100-hour Timer at 1-min increment. You can set the program for several hours depending on the dish, then got to involve in other tasks.
The unit takes an auto shut off, when my pre-set time-duration ends. It is really helpful for the working moms, to create breakfast on the hectic days. Cooking with Nuwave burner is really fun!
Well-organized Control Panel:
Unlike the traditional push knobs, the Nuwave PIC Pro bears smart buttons on it’s control panel. The controls are well-organized and easy to remember.
You can easily check the accurate readings of left time and the current temperature on the LED display. The “+” and “-” controls help me to set the time and the Temp setting.
Furthermore, the Nuwave PIC’s user-friendly manual include every detail about the control panel. Even if, the teenagers as well as the senior citizens, can easily operate this burner.
Portable & Easy to Install:
Nuwave PIC Pro weighs only 5.4 lbs (appx.). It is suitable to place anywhere inside or outside the home. All it needs is a 120-volt outlet. It is usually available in any standard home in the USA or Canada.
Moreover, for the dormitory students, it can be a handy gadget to cook food in less time. This model is easy to carry with luggage.
This Nuwave Induction Cooktop model PIC Pro comes in three color options. Those are: black, white and red. You can pick anyone complying with the other furniture of your adorable kitchen.
You will love the carrying case that bears this NuWave PIC Pro Highest Powered Induction Cooktop 1800W model It is not a mere cheap one-time-use bag; rather this nylon-woven bag will last long, if cared properly.
This carrying case will facilitate you to carry this portable burner, wherever you go. It really gives this Nuwave burner an extra point!
This is another little but handy gift that comes with Nuwave PIC Pro induction cooktop. When you are living in a dorm or hotel with a confused mind about what to try for the morning breakfast or lunch or snacks or evening dinner, just take a look on these recipes and start with anyone you prefer.
NuWave PIC Pro Technical Specs:
- Portable induction cooktop.
- Compatible with larger pots and pans.
- Keeps the cooking surface cool, while cooking.
- Easy to use one-touch control panel with LED display.
- Allows Pre-programmed and Precise Heat Setting.
- Compatible to cook for long period.
- Available in 3 Color Options.
- The Nuwave PIC Pro does not offer the Lock feature.
- The heat setting can be programmed only in Temp mode. You can’t program this unit in power mode.
- It works only with the induction ready cookware. So, you need to spend some extra money for such utensils. You can check the induction compatibility of a pan with a piece of magnet. If it sticks, then the pan can safely work with this portable induction burner.
You May Also Like:
The Nuwave induction cooktop PIC Pro model offers some exclusive features, like greater pan holding capacity, versatile heat setting, unique round-shape design, superb safety features, undefended Timer facility, etc. which the other similar-price-alternatives can hardly offer.
It is a perfect choice if you are looking for a safer and faster portable cooker under an affordable budget. Happy Cooking!
Where to Buy NuWave PIC Pro Highest Powered Induction Cooktop 1800W?
- Best Portable Induction Cooktop Reviews 2018
- Best Induction Ready Cookware Sets 2018
- Best Stainless Steel Cookware 2018
- Best Ceramic Pan Set Reviews 2018
- Induction Cooktop Buyers’ Guide.
Other Best Single Induction Burner Reviews 2018:
- Oliso Pro Smart Hub Induction Burner w/ Saus Vide Oven
- Max Burton 6400 Induction Cooker Review
- Nuwave Pic Titanium Induction Cooker Review
- Fagor Pro Black 1800 Watt Induction Cooktop
- Duxtop 8300st Induction Countertop Cooker Review
- Max Burton 6200 Induction Burner Review.
Best Double Burner Induction Cooktop Reviews 2018:
- Waring Pro ICT400 Double Induction Cooker Review
- True Induction TI-2C Two Burner Cooktop Review
- Ovente Ceramic Induction Cooktop Review
- True Induction TI-2C Counterset Induction Cooktop.